2

The Return of The Pantry Devil

It's disgusting. It's skin-deep disgusting. The Pantry Devil returns.

My stomach churned when I saw the heap of "trash" at the common hallway. It can't be, I thought dismally. She's back already?

I'm talking about a fellow blockmate. She used to live a few doors away from my room, and her things, especially shoes, would spill out into the hallway. But that's okay. What was worst is that she makes a horrible mess in the pantry and NEVER cleans after it. When I say 'horrible', I really mean disgusting horrible. Anyone would have thought the pantry was caught in a tornado and the perishables are left to mold. Noodles are scattered all over the counter, rubbish is strewn all over the floor (and not in the trash bin), pots and pans are left unwashed for DAYS. I had to hold my breath when stepping into the pantry to get drinking water. I could feel fungi and bacteria crawling all over my skin. IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

And she cooks almost everyday. Somebody, exterminate the devil!!!

2 penciled thoughts:

Hoshi said...

*enters with a insecticide cylinder and protective space suit*
You called? :P

Try to get back at her by uh... I dunno. Taking some of her things and putting them downstairs or something. When she complains, just say that you are clearing the place so at least people can walk. ;)

Miharu said...

*kneels and offers a sacrificed roast lamb* I'm in your debt! Please annihilate the Pantry Devil race for good!! Onegaiiiiii
:P

Believe me, I would like to throw her stuff into the bin... but then again, they looked too disgusting to touch. I'm thinking that if my skin come into contact with the filthy pot of hers, and then I streak my finger on LA plate, about a hundred of new bacterial species will colonize the LA wtithin 8 hours. yucks.

Back to Top