Toshie, my new lappie.
Due to the demise of my old laptop, I had gone shopping for a new one, and ended up with a Toshiba M200. This one's got specs a little high for me, but will do for the next four years. The promotional package justified the price, but it still cost me dearly T_T And the Vista is so annoying.
But other than that, I'm glad to have a computer again. In my deprivation of a laptop I have come to realize what a Gen-X youth I have become. Not a good sign.
トシエ、これからよろしくね。
~みはる~

By



2 penciled thoughts:
Nice new lappy! I'd like to get a new one but apparently my old one is still usable. So I'll probably have to wait for a year or so, unless it unexpectedly dies *touch wood*. Have you laid your old lappy to rest yet? :D
My old lappie is undergoing some sort of organ donation drive. Trying to recycle some parts and hopefully will be ready for burial soon :P
If you're getting one might want to consider a 3Gb RAM if running on Vista. 2Gb is a little disappointing.
Post a Comment