0

It's the MODEM

Last weekend, I suffered the Internet-withdrawal-symptom.

My Internet connection was active but loading of websites all timed out during operation. Meaning, I couldn't connect to the world for an entire day!!! Losing this connection is like a drug addict losing his daily fix!! I could not do anything the whole day, but frantically loading and re-loading the pages, trying to *unsuccessfully* fix the problem. In the end, out of desperation, I sms-ed a couple of friends to ask what could be done for me to get my Internet dose. Guess what? The solution was very simple. So simple that I could not believe I wasted more than 24 hrs without Internet just because of this.

Switch off, and restart the modem.

I learnt my lesson.

This scare tells me that my lifestyle has evolved such that my daily life revolves around the Internet service. I NEED the net for animes, dramas, news, blogging, researching and most importantly connecting with people. Without it, my world would really fall apart. I mean, can you imagine not getting the latest episode of Death Note???!!!!!!

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top