"You have been short listed for an interview for our PhD course on 28 March 2007"
I mentally and emotionally went through a rollercoaster when I saw this email yesterday. I started off:
...feeling happy because I've made it to the interview stage, then
...feeling excited about the prospects of doing a doctorate, then
...feeling nervous thinking who the interviewer would be, then
...feeling unsure if I really have the means and time (and money!) to do PhD, then
...feeling restless deciding (already!) between PhD and a job, then
...very BLUR because I thought 28th March is NEXT WEEK.
Had my colleague, A, not remind me that 28th is tomorrow, I would have missed the interview altogether. And come to think of it, then I would not have so much to think about. Hm.
I think I think too much.
Wish me luck for tomorrow.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



2 penciled thoughts:
WAHHHH!! CONGRATSSSS! OMEDETTTTOE!!! =DDDD....ganbatte ganbatte!! sorry, i didn't know bt it till i read your post just now...hope you did good! ^.^ GANBATE! ;D my full support to you! ^.^ mmmuuaah!
Gambatte!!!
Go for your dream of a Sakura filled campus. :)
Post a Comment