The Grand Finale

The final act tomorrow: Poster Presentation!!

A full day session of scientific poster presentation for all Final Year Project students in the School lobby. 152 posters on display, showcasing a multitude of life science research in the past 6 months!

It's as exciting as it sounds. This evening we were all at the lobby pinning up our own posters, which didn't take too long (like what, 1 min?), so we trawled the whole lobby, peering at each other's posters, taking photos with our own posters, catching up with each other (it's been ages since I last saw some coursemates!), etc. An amazing display of variety. I'm sure tomorrow will be a blast.

The examining session will take place in the morning tomorrow, as poster examiners view poster by poster, and we have to give a little speech on our work to them. I think it'd be quite nerve wrecking, but I think I might enjoy it as well. When my friend was viewing my poster just now, I was all excited explaining my work to her, although it's not like I had some really impressive conclusions to present.

The open session will be open to public, from 1330-1730. All are welcomed to the lobby of School of Biological Sciences for the Final Act! Come down for a stimulating discussion of life sciences research!

Don't forget moi poster #13 ah.

~みはる~

1 penciled thoughts:

Anonymous said...

good job done on tat day!
bravo :D

Back to Top