And the curtain falls

It took me 2 hours to get thru the chaotic campus server to retrieve my final year final semester results.

I've officially graduated with a B.Sc. in Biological Sciences with Honours (2nd Upper).

Satisfied, you ask me? I had thought, for all the effort I gave, the grade was a notch lower than I liked.

Relieved, you ask me? Well... maybe. Knowing I wasn't a potential first class, I had pinned my hopes for a second upper. This class gave me clearance to route towards PhD.

Happy, you ask me? I don't know.

I feel slightly disappointed but relieved, but ultimately... resigned. Because life is to be lived without regrets and we can only look forward. I have given my best, and can only take these experiences with me in my continuing journey.

And so, I now sign off the chapter of my undergraduate life and hope that the next chapter will be just as illustrious.

Parting is such sweet sorrow but the curtains will draw for the next act follows.

~みはる~

1 penciled thoughts:

T.T said...

all the best in the new chapter of your life yeah!

Back to Top