2

Cheesy

It feels like Christmas digging my music archives. The pop songs from my schoolgirl days in the '90s totally transported me back in time to those days of Scouts gathering performances and nights of campfire free dances. That Spice Girl 'Wannabe' dance. That Britney Spears moves. And memories of us girls mooning over boybands... we actually tailed the band 98degrees all the way to the airport check-in gate. No kidding. I still keep the collection of personally autographed postcards in my treasure box.

A wave of nostalgia washed over when I bumped into this on Youtube:


It's so cheesy and wonderfully nostalgic at the same time.

But this takes the cake. It makes me feel 13 all over again.


I loved my teenage life.

~みはる~

2 penciled thoughts:

Weng Khong LIM said...

911? You mean the band where one guy sings and the other two goes 'wooooooo' 'waaaaaa'???

I kid... I kid... I actually liked some of their songs... especially How Do You Want Me To Love You.

Hoshi said...

Oh I remember those people that I follow during Sec Sch days... 911 was one of my favs! And boyzone, and yes I still support BSB!! (don't laugh) Some girls from my school actually played truant and went to the airport to see High Five.... those were the days...

... ok who am I kidding. I'm still stalking boybands now, but oh well, my taste has shifted to Johnny boys. Lol!

Back to Top