0

Happy for you

Have you ever felt truly happy for someone? The kind without a single trace of envy even though their achievement or reward is something you had dreamed for yourself?

Of late, I had a few experiences of such child-like happiness for other people.

First was when I came to know of my childhood friend's engagement. I was incredibly elated that she is a step closer to holy matrimony with her sweetheart of many years. Although surprised by the news, my heart was bursting with sincere happiness for her. I'm just so so so happy for her. Congratulations Gracie!!!

Then came the news that one of my high school classmate's safe delivery of her baby girl. I haven't heard from her for such a long time and now not only she's married, she's got a baby girl! I'm just so incredibly overjoyed she has given birth to a lovely baby. Congratulations WM!!!


I can't really find the words to express the feeling of happiness that filled my heart when I received the news. It's like, from the bottom of my heart, I'm just plain happy for them. And I'm not even envious, just truly happy. Man, I feel like a grown-up.

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top