去年の日本語能力試験2級を合格できた!
メールを拾った時胸がどきどきしていて、合格できるかできないか緊張していた。
そして。。。
文字・語彙 : 78/100
聴解 : 81/100
読解・文法 : 170/200
総合点 : 329/400
つまり、やった!!
本当に嬉しかった。やっぱり水崎先生のおかげで、この試験が合格できました。
先生、ありがとう!
じゃ、次は1級で。。。。
Today I finally received my JLPT2 exam score report. I've been sneaking into the School's general office everyday, checking for mail from the Japanese Cultural Society, approaching the pigeon-hole with a racing heart only to be disappointed (or relieved?!) at the empty slot. But today, a single white letter lay there and my heart leaped when I saw the returning address: Japanese Cultural Society.
I would have wanted to rip the letter eagerly to lay rest my agonizing wait for the pass/fail result. But I resist. So, with difficulty, I maintained my composure, took the elevator up to my office and once in my seat, my fingers trembled as I opened the letter. As I quickly unfold the score sheet, my eyes hurriedly skimmed down the page to the little box on the bottom right:
"Passed 合格"
Finally, I breathed a sigh of relief.
I passed the JLPT2! It feels great when your proficiency is acknowledged as pre-advanced level. And what's better was I obtained a score higher than the 300/400 point goal I set for myself: I scored 329 points out of 400! And the icing to the cake? My best scoring paper was.... Reading Comprehension. 170 out of 200 points! The paper I sucked most during my mock-exam practice! (for those uninitiated, Reading Comprehension is usually the part that determines whether you pass or fail JLPT2 because it makes up almost 50% of the total score)
I can only thank Mizusaki-sensei for my success. She's been a great teacher and an influential one to boot. Without her and her dedication for the special JLPT2 class, I don't think I would have the guts to take the JLPT2 exam, what more passing it with such a high score.
Mizusaki-sensei, ARIGATOU!
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



1 penciled thoughts:
:DD heehee OMEDETOU!!! *hanabi*hanabi* >.< you have a very interesting sensei XD would love to listen more of her 'stories' hahaha ^_^
Post a Comment