17

Can you?


Can you look into the eye of a person whom you once believe you can no longer trust?


17 penciled thoughts:

Anonymous said...

no

Anonymous said...

even more so, just to detect whether if they're lying at that moment

michelle_knight said...

yes, because I am the one who has trusted and the second person is the one who has broken my trust. So basically, I have done no wrong.I should not feel guilt.The person who has broken my trust is wrong and next time,it would be easier for me to judge him/her.

Lotte - aka -Mangafreak said...

it depends on whom the person are, ells I wood say know..

Gabrielle Smith said...

no, you can't that will be hard

Unknown said...

No. Too hard.

QuirkyinStilettos said...

no because in the back of my mind I'll be thinking about how stupid they are to think I don't know.

Lizzy said...

I wouldn't want too. But I'd look to just show them the shift in my eyes to show them something as has changed for the worse...

Gabriela said...

Sometimes people are not really what they seem (y)

Tanwi said...

Yes, and try and understand why I still love them so much despite that. :(

Anonymous said...

No, I won't be able to do that. I trusted them. Their eyes, were what I believed. If they could lie with their eyes, why would I afford the chances to be lied again?

LauraStradivari said...

sometimes

Spice~sparkle said...

....only if they are worth it :-)

Filme porno said...

no :|

Bembel said...

never ever!

Anonymous said...

That would be to hard. I would never be able to look into the persons eyes who have done me wrong and broken my trust in them and hurt me badly...

Anonymous said...

...suggesting that said person who's trust was broken was in the same space as said person that broke said trust.

As for me...I'd be on the next block no chance of having to look eye to eye.

Back to Top