I have never ever won anything from a lucky draw before. Seriously, in my entire life, I was never lucky with lucky draws. Be it just a measly pen or the grand prize of a trip for two to Hong Kong, I was never the one to win in the lucky raffle. Until today.
Yesterday, AL and I went to the e-resources fair organized by our university library, and we combed every booth for information, and... ahem, free goodies :P The booths proved their competition by organizing small lucky draws for gifts such as Samsung MP3 players. So, I thought I could try my luck.... although I never had much of that, but since I was there anyway. AL even chucked me several copies of the coupon to put our names down, "Increase the probability of your chances to win" that's what she told me. I was like thinking, "Hahah. Won't make any difference, I'm not lucky anyway". After leaving the fair, I even forgot that I had placed my name for the lucky draw.
Then just now after class, I was feeling pretty tired and headed straight out to the shuttle bus stop for a ride home. Two stops before my alighting stop, I received a call from AT. "Eh, you've won something from the e-resources lucky draw!" I was like... "huh? What lucky draw?"
It took a few seconds before the historical event dawn upon me... OMG! I got picked in a lucky draw for the first time!!! And guess what I won?!
.... a 128MB thumbdrive.
-_-'''
I've 2 thumbdrives with larger memory capacity to boot........, but still, it's nice to win in a lucky draw >_<
Guess I'm pretty lucky after all.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



1 penciled thoughts:
Hehe, life is unpredictable, sometimes when u least expected it came....hahah at least ya won something u knew u sign up for, i won 128MB thumbdrive as well without knowing what i joined at all???...ahaha
hehe i got better luck then ya!...but need to travel all the way to city hall to get it...i dunno what it is until my fren told me its something pretty cheap...oh well haha a lesson learn..haha take care and lucky always!!
Post a Comment