I'm like, so seething mad right now. Even though the reason is trivial.
I slept really late last night, so (naturally) I overslept into the late morning. It's pretty much okay, since it's Sunday anyway. However, my slumber was rudely interrupted by this hard knock on the main door and a guy calling out, "Hello". First, I thought he might be a sales man or the likes, so I ignored and went back to sleep. However, the b*****d knocked on the door and called so persistently I wanted to scream at him to get the hell out of my premises. He definitely wasn't my acquaintance, and if he were looking for my housemates, he should give up as they were not in. It's not like my housemates left any message for me saying that they are expecting someone. Logically, a girl alone in the house wouldn't simply open the door for people she don't want to entertain rite?
While he persistently knocked, I persistently ignored him. Finally, after what it seemed like ages, あのやろう gave up. But hell, my slumber was interrupted beyond the point of return, so I got up unhappily and went to the bathroom to freshen up. And WTH!? He came back to knock on my door!!!! I didn't answer, since I was in the bathroom anyway. He gave up after a minute and peace ensued.
I trudged back into my room, and sat on my bed, pulling my gauzy curtains to cover the windows completely. You see, my bedroom is situated in quite a precarious location, in that anyone from the hallway outside can actually look in, but a clothes rack is in the way, so unless the person really wants to peek in, he/she can really do it. As I was absentmindedly thinking what the guy had probably wanted, he returned, this time with a middle-aged woman in tow.
I tell you... that OBASAN really snapped my nerves. Ok, so she yelled on top of her lungs and knocked the door so hard, I thought it would break. That I still don't care. What really pissed me off is that she asked the guy to lift my curtains and PEEK into my room!!! WTF???
Still seated on the bed, I was shocked and angry. What right does she have to intrude in my privacy??? That is TRESPASSING, woman! It's a violation of human rights!
As the guy lifted the curtains, I stared at him in shock and annoyance. The lady said (in this bloody loud commanding voice) that she is from the (highest) 12th floor and they want to wash the aircond compressor, so she wants me to close my master bedroom windows. She was like DIRECTING me okay... like "You have to close it right now cause we are washing the aircond. Right now, close right now!" she bloody yelled in Mandarin.
It took all my willpower to restrain from giving her a piece of my mind on her actions. It disgusts me that someone elder than myself, a middle-aged woman with more experience than myself, acted in such an unrefined and un-adultly manner. Would you yell at someone when asking them to do something, that is in your favor?? Would you PEEK INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM just to get your bloody message across?? That is, to me, terribly disrespectful and an intrusion of privacy. My blood wouldn't boil if she had explained and asked nicely. I wouldn't be so mad if she hadn't LIFTED THE CURTAINS AND PEEKED INTO MY ROOM. She could have left a note under my door or something. I may not be of her age group, but I felt that it is a matter of her respect and courtesy to neighbors. All the yelling at my face, directing me to do that, and intruding my privacy, really pissed me off.
that obasan............... :X
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment