I'm suspecting myself of having an advanced stage of 'Obsessive compulsive examinomania (OCE)'.
It's a type of sickness characterized by endless (maniac maybe) pursuit for challenge and examinations, typically manifested by overstimulation of brain receptors for cognitive and limbic response to a steady-state condition termed 'examination'.
なんてね。
Don't know what got into me but in the span of a week, I committed myself to 2009 Violin ABRSM Grade 2 exam and 2008 JLPT (Pre-Advance) Level 2 exam. This is on top of my PhD confirmation exam at the end of this year.
And I'm here mimicking a pharmacist-wanna-be, memorizing a gazillion drug names for my Pharmacology exam the day after tomorrow.
But I haven't come across any drug for treatment of acute OCE. Anyone got a cure?
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment