*Ok, I'm going to swamp this post with lots of videos, so be warned.*
When my friend first recommended me to watch this video, I rolled my eyes and said, "It's just another kid trying to sing in another one of your reality pop idol competitions."
I was so WRONG.
Connie Talbot is not just another 7-year-old trying to sing in a competition.
Connie Talbot is an angel sent to spread the joy of music.
It's no surprise why people cry listening to her.
Connie has a voice purer than the mountain stream, sweeter than the heavenly harp, and so beautiful that no words can describe. She has the voice of an angel.
And what do you get when Connie meets Ee Eun?
It's God's angels delivering the gift and joy of music.
A blind 5-year-old pianist and a sweet 7-year-old singer.
Music is a gift of joy.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment