2

新海誠

最近、新海誠の作品が興味になった。
何だか話がすごくせつなくて、心から痛感せずにはいられない。
また、アニメーションも音楽もとても上手にできて、劇版を見るときすごく感動した。
まさに才能であるに違いない、新海誠は。

1999年 - 彼女と彼女の猫 (She and Her Cat)


2002年 - ほしのこえ (Voices of a Distant Star)


2004年 - 雲のむこう、約束の場所 (Beyond the Clouds, The Place Promised in Our Early Days)


2007年 - 秒速5センチメートル (5 Centimetres Per Second)



~みはる~

2 penciled thoughts:

Daniel said...

今晩は!^_^

I stumbled upon your blog whilst looking for Yamanote Line timetables, and I couldn't help but notice in your Current Playlist the OST to one of Makoto Shinkai's movies. XD Truly an awesome storyteller and I've come to really like the story 5 Centimeters Per Second a lot! In fact, so much so, that I am currently trying to read/translate the novel. To say that I'm biting off more than I can chew is an understatement since 1) I only passed JLPT Lvl 3 and 2) Makoto Shinkai was a Japanese Literature major, so his phrasing is long & artistic, and he uses a lot of non-常用漢字. ;_; Nevertheless, I transcribed and 1/3 translated the first story. So far, I can easily say that if you loved the anime, you'll definitely love the novel! There seems to be so much more that he can say in the novel that he couldn't in the anime. (I guess it follows that usual trend of books often being better than the book-based movies? ^^;; ) Definitely a おすすめ小説. Well, this turned into a longer comment than I expected, so I'll stop for now. ^_^

JLPT2級を受かって、おめでとう!

ダニエル・ソレダッド

Miharu said...

ダニエルさんへ、

こんにちは!^_^
コメントをどうもありがとうございました。

I'm glad to know someone appreciates Makoto-sensei's work as much as I do! Unfortunately, I haven't read the novel of 5cm/s, although I would really love to. Can't seem to get hold of the novels to his stories in the bookstores here where I live. Do you by chance have the ISBN? I'd really like to hunt it out, especially the novel for 雲の向こう、約束の場所 and 秒速5センチメトール. I'd also like to read your translation of the novel, it's so cool you are translating it!
Hope you found the Yamanote line timetables :)

じゃ、お元気で。

みはるより

Back to Top