HC made my day by sending me a benglish translation of my blog here. I can't get by a sentence without laughing my tears out.
So this is what my blog may have looked like had I not been given proper English lessons.
English in crude Hokkien style.
Thanks to Kenny Sia, you can Benglish translate someone's blog now!
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



5 penciled thoughts:
LOL!! si beh ah beng & rude sia...>.< but hilarious!! nabeh! hahaha
hc also translated my blog, really peng~
I think he really free....
ei.... i not really free hor....
need to eat sleep watch anime and read manga one ler... :)
but then, Benglish Translator is si beh tok kong :D
oopss :P
Post a Comment