For some unknown reason, I grieve for the lives lost in the Mumbai terrorist attack.
In the face of today's society, where smattering of terrorist attacks erupt here and there from time to time, I had become quite immune to news of terrorism. I mean, it is so frequent, especially in politically unstable countries, that there is no longer an element of surprise or sympathy.
But strangely, when news of foreigners being indiscriminately killed by terrorists in Mumbai broke out, it evoked fear, pain and sadness in me. As the hours crawl by and the figure of foreigners killed in cold blood continue to rise in leaps, this great magnitude of sadness gripped my heart. How can innocent lives be lost to cold-blood murder?
I pray for the souls of the innocent, who were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I pray for the safety of the hostages, who are still at the mercy of the killers and clinging on to a hope for life.
The cold-blooded terrorists must be damned.
They have just robbed more than 150 families of their loved ones, orphaned hundreds of children, all without a single trace of remorse. What have our society become of?
I cry for the lives so unjustly lost.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment