0

平成20日本語能力試験2級

今朝平成20の日本語能力試験2級を無事でやって終わりました。
昨夜からずっと緊張していて、なかなか眠れなかったが、なんとかなりました。
「文字・語彙」と「文法」へんが自信が持っていたんですが、一番よく練習したの「聴解」はちょっとひどかったよ。がんばってちゃんと聞くんけど、ある会話の内容をとれなかったの。
しかし、一番うれしいのは「読解」です。いつも練習するときとても下手にやったが、今日のは少なくとも文章の内容がほとんどわかりました。でも、答えは正解かはずれか知らないから、ちょっと心配だ。

まあ、もう試験が終わったから、しょうがないな。
正直、あたしは水崎先生にとても感謝しました。先生のおかげで、たくさん勉強をできるし、ほとんど大事なポイントを覚えてきました。先生、ありがとうございました!

さあ、試験を合格できるかできないかあと三ヶ月ぐらいし、そのまでに、日本語の勉強をがんばってつづけているものだ!

I've finished my JLPT2 exam!
Crammed A LOT of grammar and vocabulary into my head, and probably used only 50% of it this morning. Didn't have much problem with the first paper (Writing & Vocabulary), but to my dismay, Listening was not as easy as expected. There were a few questions where I'd be listening very intently and then go, "hahh?" at the conversation ending abruptly without catching the answer at all. Oshii!

Anyway, I'm kinda happy with the last (and most difficult) paper, Reading Comprehension & Grammar. I thought this paper is kinda a goner because the Comprehension part takes up almost 50% of the entire exam and I am terrible at it. Imagine, the time limit for the paper is 70mins, and during my practice with past year papers, I took 70mins for 25 out of 65 questions. I had some sort of a mental preparation that I wouldn't be able to finish the paper and may have to resort to picking either A,B,C or D by complete random guessing. To my pleasant surprise, I managed to finish every single question in the nick of time.

Think I'll be able to pass, just hoping to score higher than the passing percentage. And if I do, I have MZ-sensei to thank. She's the best-est Japanese teacher EVER!!

Sensei, arigatou!!

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top