There's a newcomer, Z, in the lab whom I have to babysit and whom I'd like to clobber.
In just two days, Z managed to severely irritate a good-natured resident (yours sincerely) with a smart-alecky attitude and long-winded speeches.
I wish Z would just shut the hell up and listen to what I have to convey before interjecting me at every 5 seconds with her great knowledge. And learn to take a hint when I'm not receptive to her damn long stories. Some of us have lots of work and are very busy, okay?
Argh, I need to let off steam.
On a side note, will be busy preparing for JLPT Level 2.
The amount of vocabulary and grammar to memorize is just insane!!!
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



4 penciled thoughts:
ganbatte~!!! あと3日。がんばれ!!
as for the newcomer...pretty rude butうるさいよねえ~~ :P
Oh... undergrads nowadays. *rolls eyes* I've seen a lot at my side already, and most look down on me because I'm a project officer, until they got to know me better. I don't really like male undergrads, they tend to be more smart-alecky than the girls.
JLPT! I'm taking level 4 this weekend, and I'm not studying for it. <-- too lazy, too busy with costumes, too shagged from work.
Thanks Thying. がんばっています!
Hoshi-san, I totally know what you mean. Smart-alecky newcomers just irk the crap out of me. Oh, and no worries about JLPT4... with you? I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake :) 試験にがんばろう!
i guess that's becoz men have the ego that women will never understand...
Post a Comment