Woke up with chills and a sick feeling of developing fever.
Stole 45min from work to go bank, only to find an uncharacteristic long queue for a Monday.
Switched on the water bath, only to find bacterial film contaminating the tank. Spent a good half hour scrubbing tank clean.
Did bacterial inoculation, only to spill pathogenic culture at the incubator (of all places, the one with optimal bacterial growth temperature!)
Did microscope work with pathogenic bacteria, only to break the microscope slide under the objectives.
Went for equipment training, only to feel ill and sleepy throughout.
Got off work and only after leaving the building I realized my bus card was left in the office. Had to walk all the way back to retrieve it. Because of this, I had to run UPHILL after the coming bus.
Came back home to cook myself a good dinner, only to scald my fingers in the process.
When, finally, eating my dinner, discovered that the fish was slightly undercooked. Had to cook it over again. Half way through my dinner, I realized I made too much food.
The day is not yet over, but I feel like crap already.
Today is not my day.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



4 penciled thoughts:
ah...taihen...
crappy days like these do come sometimes don't they...
hope following days to come would be much better & brighter :)
get lots of sleep & fruits to eat~
take care~
Wow... sounds like a very sucky day. Hope you'll have a great day soon to balance things out! ;)
Thanks :)
You know there are days when we wake up feeling a little ill and thinking of calling in sick from work and just sleep all day? I think now I know the reason why we should call in sick and not court bad luck... hahaha
kesian u.....
but i agree.... when need to call in sick, just call in sick :D
hahaha
Post a Comment