3

Beautifully imperfect

Have you watched a touching advertisement before? I saw one that really pulled my heartstrings.



I loved it when she said:
"...little imperfections that make them perfect for you."

Petronas has also many meaningful advertisements.







Sigh, if only we are as innocent as that.







Then there are very funny ones.



Advertisements are really fun.

~みはる~

3 penciled thoughts:

薇薇 said...

i always like petronas commercial, very good and very meaningful! never failed to give us a lesson.

exacerbatedd said...

Hello this is pretty random..
But i can't quite remember how i landed here..
I think it's cause i was searching sth related to bunka..

Yeah i'm still studying there..
And from ya blog, i reckon we will have many common interest..
chat sometime i hope?
My name's Clara :)

Miharu said...

Hi Clara,
Thanks for dropping a comment. It'll be great to get to know you better. I can be reached at sakuracharm@gmail.com. Cheers!

Back to Top