FINALLY - year3 semester is over.
And what a way to end it. I stayed up 25 hours without sleep just to complete the cursed lab report. So much for my precious weekend. Instead of lazying around and slacking like all normal people do when they finally get a good break, me and my cohort were slaving to meet the deadline today. Assignments like these rob you of the pleasure of experimentation.
Now, I can look forward to sleeping long hours and watching all the animes and J-doramas awaiting my viewing. Oh, but I'm so excited as I'll be going off to Japan for a holiday with my family. We'll be roaming the wilderness of Hokkaido and threading our way thru the lively Tokyo in a few days. Definitely can't wait to get there!!
As for now, I'm so exhausted I really need to hit the sack. Keeping awake for 25 hrs writing a scientific report is truly no easy feat.
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment