0

雨が降っています

The weather imp is fooling with me.

I'm telling you, it's true. This is the second time around. I woke up early today, probably because I was unconsciously stressed about the amount of material I have to review for tomorrow's paper. But anyway, I decided to do my laundry since I was already up early and the laundry machines would most likely be available. When my laundry was done and I intended to put them on the laundry lines to dry, light shower rained from the semi-clear sky. And the sun was shining brightly too. And then the magnitude of rainfall gained power, escalating into a stronger shower.

.........................

I could imagine the mischievous weather imp grinning naughtily while skipping over the rainbow, foiling my attempt to decently air-dry my clothes and at the same time taunting me with the beautiful sunshine strong enough to dry my clothes. I can already hear it, "aww... such pretty sunshine, don't you want to put your clothes out to dryyyyy??" This is where I throw a wire-hanger and a handful of clothes pegs at the rainbow-hopping imp. And yesterday, the sun was shining like mad! It was so freaking hot. Darn... must be like a weather curse on me or something.

13.04.06 - LJ81 Japanese Language Level2
20.04.06 - BS306 Developmental Biology
24.04.06 - BS 307 Computational Biology and Modeling
27.04.06 - BS308 Cancer Biology
02.05.06 - BS309 Human Genetics
04.05.06 - BS310 Experimental Techniques in Molecular Biology

Yoshh... it's down to the very last paper. It's 27 hours 37 minutes 17 seconds to the last paper.
今ちゃんと勉強します!!最後の試験ですから、もっとがんばります!

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top