0

Dad's the BEST!

At 10.35pm just now, I was struggling with my Duffy-antigen assignment report when a very familiar voice called me from outside my window. I turned and my eyes almost popped out - it's DAD!! びっくりした。。。

Yes, Dad came for a (albeit very brief) visit. Apparently he's on a short business trip to JB and since he had time to spare, hopped over the Causeway to check on sis and I. What a pleasant surprise! We chatted for a while before he had to leave for JB... since it's really late and all. But being Dad, he insisted on inspecting and fixing the water heater I had complained to him a couple of weeks ago. The water pressure coming out of the water heater was unbelievably low (to the point of trickling droplets of water instead of a healthy shower) and when Mum called I would complain how pathetic it is to be stucked with cold shower for a year. And voila..! Dad is here to fix it! Just when I longed for hot shower on a cold rainy day......

So Dad did the fiddling and tweaking and yanked out a tiny piece of rubber filter from the heater outlet...SETTLE! It was all that simple and within 8 mins. That's Dad for you! Observative, efficient and absolutely number one with handy work.
THANK YOU, DAD!!!!

I'm so happy to have hot shower from tomorrow onwards.
うれしい。。。

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top