0

My kitchen is the CLEANEST !!

Right... my kitchen has to be the cleanest. I just flooded it.

The draining tube of the washing machine in my unit is not sealed to a drainage pipe. Instead, every time we want to do laundry, we have to manually place the drainage tube into the bathroom, which is just adjacent to the washing machine. When I was living in hall, we needn't do that as the tube is connected directly to the drainage pipe system. But not here. And I keep forgetting to place the tube into the bathroom.... so the kitchen is flooded for the second time in 3 weeks.

After I showered, I was like thinking, "hmm, since it's only 10.50pm, I can still do my laundry." So, I put them all in the washing machine and went into my room to make a phone call. Half an hour later, I went into the kitchen and... tada! My kitchen is swimming in soap water!!!! T_T

I spent 45 freaking minutes mopping the kitchen dry. After which, I immediately wrote a bloody notice and pasted onto the cover of the washing machine. It reads, "TUBE into BATHROOM!!".

I'm soooo not going to mop the kitchen like this again.

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top