Of late,
I hear things about the people I care that stirred both sadness and happiness in me.
I see things about the people I treasure that brought me both pain and wisdom.
I feel things about the people I love that both breaks my heart and warms my soul.
And I wonder,
if we are courting pain by holding on to life's impermanence, will we be released if we accept impermanence as it is? But if we are free from the pain, won't life be just as dull as a white cloud floating by?
Sometimes, I feel, pain is what makes us alive.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



1 penciled thoughts:
Pains and Joy are the 2 inseparable feelings in our life. Without Pain, we will not know of the Joy we felt. And, without Joy, we would not know the existence of Pain.
Have faith in the people around you. :)
Post a Comment