Yesterday, I woke up to a rude shock.
The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, is dead.
For a sudden moment, I felt the sun vanished from the music world.
It was unreal.
Michael Jackson can't be dead. He's THE icon of pop music for the last 40 years.
Even though he's not actively making music today, he's there. He's Michael Jackson.
But, no. Cardiac arrest took him away.
It's just... surreal. That he's no longer here anymore.
While I hadn't been his ultimate fan, I do like his songs.
Yes, he's odd. He's eccentric.
But he is Michael Jackson.
And that equates to an individual with talent for song and dance that remains unsurpassed in the pop music world today.
That equates to an individual whose voice and moves changed the dimension of pop culture.
There's no other artiste today that I can think of, who can be placed at the same pedestal as Michael Jackson. He was a phenomenon. And I'm glad to have grown up in the age where he was there, constructing a whole new dimension of pop music.
May the King rest in peace.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago

By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment