3

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

For '80s babies like myself, Transformers is one cartoon that probably defined our childhood.
When Michael Bay came out with Transformers the Movie, I thought it was fantastic. I have no freaking idea how he can make all the Autobots and Decepticons transform so fluidly but the action scenes were just bloody fantastic. And I'm so glad to see Optimus Prime live in action!!

So, it goes without saying I was ecstatic when the sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was released. And I must say, I wasn't disappointed.

Photobucket

I'm not going to divulge the details here (lest I spoil those who have yet watched it), but I'm gonna rave about the action. It was non-stop exciting action with more transforming Autobots and even more Decepticons from start to end. It was just brilliant. I also like the touch of humor added, it gave a nice balance of serious and funny. My only grouse would be the lack of character development. It was so packed with action that the storyline kinda paled in comparison to the first movie.

But bottomline is, Transformers did not disappoint.
Go watch it already!!

~みはる~

3 penciled thoughts:

Weng Khong LIM said...

Yeah. Transformers sure did define my childhood. I still occasionally watch the original cartoons and movie. Hahah. Nothing will top that for me.

Oh... and I just recently re-discovered 80's game shows like Fun House. Amusing... that stuff that kept me entertained when I was young.

Miharu said...

Ahh.. now that you mention, I do remember watching such game shows when I was little. Don't really remember what it was called, but there was this program where a pair of kids team up to race through gooey slides and plastic balls to retrieve tokens/clues or something like that.
Those were the days....

Weng Khong LIM said...

It's either this (Fun House)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwrN7-sfXU0

or this (Double Dare)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fS4EiQ4U7k

Hahaha... youtube rules.

Back to Top