0

白い恋人

I'm so mentally tired. Just got back from a 5-hour JLPT3 listening practice class held specially by Sensei... and now trying to memorize Genetics slides.

The practice class just now was like... shinkansen (bullet train) mode. We did the 2005 JLPT listening test and then Sensei went through every single question, explaining all the grammar and vocabulary that we have yet to learn. Can you imagine cramming 150 hours worth of Japanese course in 4 hours? Now I know what Japanese cram school is like :P

However, no matter how taihen it sounds, Sensei was truly wonderful to specially conduct the class. She told us she stayed up till 3a.m. to prepare the scripts!! *awww...*
本当に感動しました!

To keep us in a gambarimasu-mood, Sensei treated us to cookies she received as souvenirs from Japan. I got a piece of Hokkaido's 白い恋人!!!うわい~~!!I love Shiroi Koibito patissiere!! When I was in Sapporo, we bought a box of Shiroi Koibito mix chocolate cookies and they tasted 1st class!!! And it was very expensive... although indescribably exquisite.



If you have not heard before, 白い恋人 (Shiroi Koibito), which literally means white beloved ones, is a luxurious chocolate cookie range produced only in Hokkaido, Japan. The cookies comes in singular packets. The delicate chocolate piece is sandwiched between a pair of squarish, fine, crumble-like biscuits... and when you take a bite, you'll fall in love. 恋になれる. まじです。チョコレトーは本々は白いので、「白い恋人」ってすると思います。ははは、多分ですね。

Shiroi Koibito is definitely a must try should you go to Hokkaido. You wouldn't have been to Sapporo, Hokkaido if you have not tasted Shiroi Koibito ;)



Now, if I can get another box of 白い恋人...

~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top