My FINAL undergraduate examinations has begun.
Already one down, 7(!) more to go.
Nov-16 : LJ82 - Japanese Language Level3
Nov-22 : BS405 - Current Topics in Neurobiology
Nov-23 : CV4202 - Human Resource Management
Nov-24 : BS406 - Current Topics in Cell Biology
Nov-28 : BS407 - Current Topics in Genetics & Genomics
Nov-29 : BS408 - Current Topics in Immunology
Dec-01 : BS411 - Current Topics in Virology/Microbiology
Dec-03 : JLPT Level3
Japanese Level3 was not as easy as I thought it would be. The comprehension took me more than an hour. I had only less than an hour for my essay. And it was definitely no easy topic: 10年前と今、10年後の私. Most people think "Ahh...writing about yourself what... easy stuff, blow your own trumpet lorr".
ばかのこと言うな。
I do not know which grammatical tense to use for the 10年後の私. Heck, I do not even know which sentence structure to use.
何々~たい とか。。。
何々~ます とか。。。
何々~と思います とか。。。。。 ぜんぜんしらなかった!!
In the end, I didn't finish my composition as time was up... and I didn't even have to check the previous sections. The filling-in-the-verbs section was pretty tricky too.
まぁ、日本語の試験もう終わったので、何でも考えても無用です。
後できるだけ次の試験に一生懸命頑張ります。
それじゃ。。。勉強をつづけなければきゃ。。。
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment