0

Miharu

I wondered what would turn up if I google-ed my pen name, "Miharu". So, I did.

Results for Miharu:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welcome to Miharu
PREFECTURE OF FUKUSHIMA, COUNTY OF TAMURA

WHOA.
びっくりした!
うわ~~!!
「みはる」っては...町だ!!

Tradition says that Miharu's name is derived from the profusion of blossoms which occur every spring as the plum, peach, and cherry trees all bloom nearly simultaneously.

~Miharu town~

すごいね。。。
なんか、じつは あたしの名前が すてきらしいね。。。

Never knew my pen name has such a nice tag to it ahh... flowers desu ka... How appropriate, considering my love affair with sakura blooms >_<

Oh, oh... did you know? Miharu has one of the greatest 3 sakura trees in Japan, called 'Takizakura'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Takizakura (Waterfall Cherry Tree) is more than 1,000 years old and was declared a national treasure in 1922.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

へぇ~~~
すごいね。。。
みんなさん、ぜひ 「みはる」町へ 遊びに行ってください!^_^

Miharu, Fukushima


~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top