3

DSLR

Been fooling with DSLR during my trip home recently.
And this is the outcome of sis and me clicking away.
We loved it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the tigers in our backyard...
Photobucket
A whole family of 5 cuddling together, sleeping in the morning cold.

Photobucket
A portrait of two sisters: White-paw & Noisy (who incidentally, had become FAT)

Photobucket
Siren insists on a sister portrait too.

Photobucket
We called this Sexy. He loves sexy poses.

cat
Noisy is not only fat but lazy too.

Photobucket
Lazy noon nap.

Photobucket
L-A-Z-Y

~みはる~

3 penciled thoughts:

薇薇 said...

DSLR!!!!! I've been bugging many ppl that i'll buy myself a DSLR end of this year!!!!

Miharu said...

If you like photography, it's really fun. Sis had photography assignments, so I curi some opportunity to play with the DSLR. Man, I love the various features you can play with it to give you different interpretations of an image. It'll be worth for you to get one!! ;)

薇薇 said...

ya...i always like photography but too bad all i have is the normal digicam. nvm, i'm definitely getting one this year.
hehe!~

Back to Top