I'm kinda seething right now, because my former landlady has been insinuating that I allowed more than the contracted number of people stayed in her house. And she get to know that from 'neighbours', people who live at my level but never see, or say 'hi' to us. I'm suspecting her daddy told some tall tales. But I let it slide; besides who can win an argument with a frail old grandpa. Young people are always in the wrong, no matter how right they are. But 2 things I cannot let slide:
(1) accusing that I do not keep my word. When I say I did it, I did it. When I say I didn't do it, I didn't do it. I absolutely hate it when people say they trust me, but still have the cheek to distrust my words.
(2) believing hearsay when confirmation can be obtained directly from me. I don't understand what crap 'good relationship' she claims we had when she believed what neighbours told her and never asked me anything for clarification. I have never really seen or talked to the neighbours, nor have the neighbours the friendliness to make conversation with us. And it's not like we're problematic. Looks who's the one in trouble with loan sharks.
In other words, I loathe hypocrites.
At the repeated insinuation, my offended receptors ticked and I angrily made it clear that the number of tenants had always been the same. She claimed I was defensive and aggressive, ruining the 'good relationship' we had. With that I lost my cool, and sarcastically threw back that it's so nice that with such a good relationship, she would rather distrust me over neighbours. I've never quite lost my head over such small issues, but she just hit the offensive nail by indirectly questioning my integrity; the one thing I never compromise.
I'm also pretty sad right now, because Mum just told me that one of the kittens at our backyard might have got into a little accident and as a result is now limping. Couple of weeks ago, two of the 5 kittens were gone; either drown in the huge drain behind our house near their playground, or kidnapped by somebody. And one of them is my favorite, White-paw. She is so sweet to look at and now she's gone. Then left 3, sad little kittens -Siren, Noisy, Sleepy- meowing pitifully for food, like a broken family. And awfully, the remaining black kitten, Sleepy, is now limping and don't look too healthy. No longer do we see the kittens playfully wrestling, lazily napping together, or meowing together in full force pleading for cat food. Hopefully they make it through adulthood.
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment