0

At midpoint - and thoroughly wrecked

13.04.06 LJ81 Japanese Language Level2
20.04.06 BS306 Developmental Biology
24.04.06 BS307 Computational Biology & Modeling
27.04.06 BS308 Cancer Biology
02.05.06 BS309 Human Genetics
04.05.06 BS310 Experimental Techniques in Molecular Biology

I think I might fail today's paper. Computational biology really wrecked me good. To answer 15 bloody questions within 2.5 hrs is madness. I didn't even have time to think. Crap, I couldn't even think straight. In the first part, we had to answer 10 questions out of 11, and I was like, shit, don't know how to do this... skip! arrghh, don't know how to do this either... skip! wat the... how to do this?!?... and in the end, I realized I had to attempt the questions that I don't even have an inkling of how to solve. And to make matters worse, there's not enough time to think about how to solve the calculations, and I spent more time panicking than thinking calmly. 45 mins before the time was up, I was truly at the end of my wits with 30 marks still unanswered and all I was thinking was "oh no... I can't answer all these questions!!  どうしお?どうしお? しっかりして!!あきらめないで!! もっとがんばる!! You have to finish this so MOVE IT!!!"

When I handed up the answer sheet, I felt as if I was giving my life away. This is truly one hell of a semester.


~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top