Exam stresssss...... there's just so much to read!!!
But what could cure stress better than a good dose of anime? :P
I just watched the first episode of 'NANA' the anime, and I must say, I like it!! The seiyuus are just nice and the ending theme, "A Little Pain", by OLIVIA is just superb. I watched NANA the movie prior to this, and I liked that too. This is one anime really worth following. The soundtrack is especially good!!
I was checking my email just now, and was so pleasantly surprised to received photos from my Japanese tutor. We took a class photo halfway during the Japanese oral test last week and she had promised to sent us. She's a really fun and wonderful sensei and I enjoyed every minute of her class. Hopefully I'll get to join her class again next semester!
ok. back to mugging. bleh
勉強しなければなりません!!
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment