あなたの怨み、晴 ら し ま す 。

あなたの怨み、晴 ら し ま す 。
Your bitterness, we will dispel.

~ Jigoku Tsuushin ~

地獄少女 ~ えんま あい

Today, I feel just like Enma Ai in the pic. In a very dark mood... but of course, I have no thoughts of sending anyone to hell. It's just that this dark portrayal of the Jigoku Shoujo appeals to me at this time... must be the exam stress. The accumulating stress is doing a number of things to my head...

But anyway, Jigoku Shoujo is one very interesting anime. I like the dark themes presented in the series. The Opening and Ending themes are also very beautiful: 逆さまの蝶 by SNoW & かりぬい by Noto Mamiko respectively. A very thought-provoking story of Enma Ai, the Hell Girl, who makes a restitution with mortals who wish to send their antagonists to hell. In the anime, individuals seeking revenge contact her via Jigoku Tsuushin (地獄通信) - a webpage activated only at 12 midnight. By typing the name of their enemy in the webpage, they summon her, the Jigoku Shoujo. In return of her ferrying their vengeance to hell, their souls will fall into hell and wander in eternal pain and suffering. Yea.. horror stuff... it's quite nice. The official webpage : 地獄通信 has some pretty cool images and layout. And oh, the creator of this page is so cool.. he/she actually replicated exactly the Jigoku Tsuushin page. Dare you put in the name of the person you hate so much you want to send him to hell?

いっぺん死んでみる?

what the crap am I doing here.... I have a paper tomorrow!
*vanishes back behind the books*

Note: Image from AnimePaper


~みはる~

1 penciled thoughts:

Andrew said...

Very interesting stuff.

Check out my band! You will like it!

www.myspace.com/jansenband

Back to Top