0

結局豆腐がちょっと変なみたい。。。

私ね。。本当にばかです。

You see, I like to eat tofu. I simply love the smooth, silken sensation of the soya product. When it comes to tau fu fa, I can eat like 2 bowls in a sitting. So, (having deprived of delicious tofu for some time now) I succumbed to the impulse of buying this silken tofu to add to my meal when I did my grocery shopping last weekend. And there I was happily planning my lunch just now, chinese cabbage soup with silken tofu and crabstick meat. Yum. So when I reached into the fridge for my silken tofu, I was shocked to see the previously smooth whitish tube now a chunk of brown ice. O.O I was positive the expiry is still a long time from now... so why is the tofu so horrible looking??

Of course it became a chunk of ice... cause I kept it in the freezer. Baka, desu ne? But I so desperately wanted to have some tofu in my meal, so I tried to salvage the icy tube by running it under tap water for like some 10 minutes. I even soaked it in tepid water to thaw it. Eventually, the tofu seemed edible, but the smooth texture was lost, it was as wrinkled as a rat's ileum. Sigh.. I still miss the smooth taste of tofu.

結局ご飯を作って 豆腐も食べましたが、
あの豆腐がちょっと変なみたいでした。
私はおいしい豆腐をたべたいです!


~みはる~

0 penciled thoughts:

Back to Top