After a horrible 2.5 hours, my semester examinations finally ended without much pomp. I didn't have enough time to finish the paper, so I totally flunked 20 points. Yatta ne.
Nov-16 : LJ82 - Japanese Language Level3
Nov-22 : BS405 - Current Topics in Neurobiology
Nov-23 : CV4202 - Human Resource Management
Nov-24 : BS406 - Current Topics in Cell Biology
Nov-28 : BS407 - Current Topics in Genetics & Genomics
Nov-29 : BS408 - Current Topics in Immunology
Dec-01 : BS411 - Current Topics in Virology/Microbiology
Dec-03 : JLPT Level3
And now, for the grand finale, another 24 hours of 日本語の勉強 and I swear I will not say the word 'exam' for the next 180 days.
本当に最後の最後です。
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment