Guardian Angel-san, otsukaresama deshita!!!
I believe my Guardian Angel has been working very hard at protecting me. This is because something miraculous always happen whenever I felt all hopes are lost.
You see, results for last semester's finals are out today. I dreaded checking my results because I know I sucked last semester. It wouldn't be a surprise if I flunked a paper or two. (Remember, I fluked 20 points on the last paper??!!) I was afraid that I might see an "F" there on the screen, and would have to take another paper in the coming semester. God forbid, if I flunked 2 papers, I would have to remain a semester! I mean, I DID register 8 graded subjects, of which 7 were examinable. (Only crazy people do that!) I must have been out of my mind to put myself through the stress and depression - talk about self mutilation.
Anyway, reality is reality, like it or not, the grades are final. If it's bad, it remains bad. So, when I clicked the link to view my results, I prepared myself for the worst. When I say worst, it feels worst than preparing for death.
So when the page came, I scanned for grades "C" and below. And found none.
I almost cried tears of relief, thinking, "THANK YOU, Guardian Angel!!"
Then when I really looked at the grades to my subjects, I see the pattern repeating itself.
The papers I thought I wrote better earned me lower grades than those I thought I would flunk. And the paper I thought I did very badly had an above average grade -_-''' It happens almost every semester! It's so unfulfilling when you did your best for a pet paper and earn a low grade for it.
And the papers I did best were NOT science papers. I spent less than 24 hours studying for HRM and got an A for it. The examiner must have been drunk when marking my answer book.
Nevertheless, it seems I can have a calm closure to this saga of finals, which by the way, I DO NOT want to relive. I may not have performed excellently, but I feel the grades were reasonable, given the effort I put in in the midst of all the stress and depression of having too many exams in such a short time.
Lesson learnt : (those taking Bio. Sci.,)
DON'T BE STUPID AND REGISTER 8 SUBJECTS IN ONE SEMESTER.
(unless you want to kill yourself)
~みはる~
Little Raincoat Girls
-
Little girls in raincoats are so cute.
[image: Photobucket]
Saw a little girl decked in a mini-raincoat and carrying a mini
strawberry-shaped umbrella on ...
15 years ago
By



0 penciled thoughts:
Post a Comment