
Nodame Cantabile volume 01 and 02
Much to my dismay, volumes 1 thru 14 are all SOLD OUT!! T_T
When I asked the bookstore assistant if they have anymore stock other than those displayed on the shelf, she said it's out of stock in Singapore and even in Japan! Because the Nodame Cantabile drama is now airing in Japan and is extremely popular, the manga ran out of print! And there is still no word as to when the new batch of print will be produced.
It's amazing how the drama can create such increbile fandom for the manga. Ninomiya Tomoko must be laughing her way to the bank now XD. It's sad that I couldn't get the volumes I intended to buy, but the dry stock is a reflection of Nodame Cantabile drama's popularity. I'm very glad that it is popular, as I think the drama cast did a wonderful job in the acting of the show.
However, Lady Luck must be at my heels today as I managed to spot a f.i.n.a.l copy of Nodame Cantabile volume 9 on the shelf. Of course I grabbed it before the next person had the chance to. Bwahahaha. On top of that, after paying for it and tearing the plastic cover off, I realized that volume 9 is the volume I wanted to read. The drama version ends at volume 9, and I get to read where the current episode 09 left off. Double bwahahaha.

Nodame Cantabile volume 09
今はのだめカンタービレすごいにんきがありますよね。。。
みんなさんもぜひドラマもまんがもやってみたいね。
どちらもすごくよかったですよ ~_<
Ninomiya Tomoko manga
~みはる~
By



3 penciled thoughts:
I donno whether you aware of or not, The anime version is just release to epi 3 if I am not mistaken.
http://www.c1anime.net/projects.php?project=Nodame|Cantabile
Yup... I think the anime is not bad, but still not as enjoyable as the live action ^_^
Haha! I couldn't wait for the anime, and I try to search for the english version of e-manga. Okay, I gave up! no luck!
But I find the "chinese" version, bhahahahaha.. Okay the link
http://www.kaladm.com/comiclist/67/index.htm
I am glad I read chinese :)
Post a Comment